The FDP system comprises two integrated modules: fdpDuty and
fdpDuty edits and manages all FTL data while roster
creates crew roster data, including office personnel, and transfers
crew roster data to the optional Flight Scheduling program ('schedule').
FTL data is stored on crew-specific, individual data files and this
data system is also addressed by the optional Flight scheduling
program which tests and writes projected FTL data when editing a
FTL editor features
- Maintains records for up to 60 crew on individual portable
- Multi-Crew edit facility: up to 4 crew edited at once.
- Diarised calendar display automatically expands by selected
amount on load.
- Able to record TWO duty periods commencing on the same day .(1)
- Customised editor display with columns not required hidden.
- Split duty times and Handling Sectors recordable.
- Company FTL scheme user definable for Flight Deck & Cabin Crew.
- Preferred listing datalist maintains crew listing in the pattern
(1) 'Double-duty day' option inserts a duplicated day at current
cursor row, or deletes Double-duty previously created.
(2) The MultiCrew edit dialog edits 4 crew at
once, one of which must be the crew member currently loaded in the FTL editor.
MGA also supply these cutting edge AOC software tools for:-
- Flight Scheduling system
- Flight documentation utility
- license / training validity alerts
news is that all these modules speak to each other, forming a low
cost integrated system, able to make effective contributions toward
your company's profitability.
Fill in the form opposite if you want our representative will make
contact with you to answer any questions pertinent to your business,
or to arrange a demo system for you to trial without obligation.